ThumperTalk DRZ Case Shields - Combo Pack w/ RTV Adhesive
Ignition side does not fit the DRZ400 Kicker model. This is because the case is shaped differently in the absence of the electric starter. If your bike does not have electric start, you may order the clutch side individually.
The stock magnesium DRZ/KLX/LTZ400 engine cases are both thin and brittle. As a result, they are very vulnerable to damage (cracks & impact punctures) from the bike's shift/brake lever and rocks when the bike falls (see photos).
Save your yourself the cost of replacing expensive OEM engine cases and a ruined day riding/racing by installing a set of Thumpertalk Case Shields! Combo pack includes both the clutch and ignition side case sheilds as well as RTV silicone adhesive for installation.
- Laser cut from strong .062" 5052 aluminum and die formed to fit cases perfectly
- Machined bevelled edge for snag-free performance
- Compatiable with all skidplates and does not affect disassembly
- Easily polished to keep engine cases looking good
- Includes 1oz clear RTV silicone adhesive for installation.
- High quality product, proudly made in the USA. There are thousands of these units in service, so buy in confidence.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BP_TT_DRZ400COM|